Cranberry Orange Smoothie
Smoothies are such a constant in our house that I have forgotten to add this morning favorite to my list of recipes. Here it is made with our holiday cranberry jams but feel free to use any of our other flavors switching out the cranberries for another berry or stone fruit of the season.
Serves 4 small or 2 large glasses.
- 2 cups ice cubes ( if using frozen cranberries omit the ice)
- ½ cup cranberries fresh or frozen (or another fruit of your choice)
- 2 cups peeled orange slices, about 2 ripe oranges
- 1 banana
- 2 tablespoons Bonnies Cranberry Orange or Cranberry Cherry Conserve
- One cup cranberry or orange juice
- (Add one cup plain yogurt for a good start to the morning smoothie)
- Add all ingredients into a blender. Blend for about 60 to 90 seconds or until the mixture is smooth.
- Add more orange juice or ice as needed to achieve the consistency you like.